Haakaa Gen2 Breast Pump & Cap Combo
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the easiest and most simple way to express!
The new and improved Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump has extra features that makes expressing even easier than before. It has an increased volume to 150ml and a suction base for support. No more spills and no more worrying about unsteady pumps!
Made from 100% food grade silicone, eco-friendly and is the most simple to use breast pump. It fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and is the perfect gift for a mum to be.
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump provides relief for engorged breasts or is a simple and cost effective option for mums looking to create a stash of expressed breastmilk with minimal fuss. As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual.
- Perfect for travelling
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- 150ml capacity
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over
- Additional cap/lid for convenient breastmilk storage (included)
How does the Haakaa work?
The Haakaa works by creating gentle suction on your breast. Most of our pumping mums use the haakaa as a milk catcher or collector while simultaneously breastfeeding their baby on the opposite breast. This assists with achieving a let down and saves time! This breastmilk would otherwise have been lost in a breast pad.
The traditional constant pumping action required for other manual/ non-electrical pumps isn't necessary with the Haakaa although our customers have found a squeeze every now and then can help to produce a let down. If you have a hand free gently massage your breast or apply a warm compress to improve your milk flow.