Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
A Best Seller. Loved By 1000s of Australian Mums.
Expressing made easy with Haakaa
The Haakaa Breast Pump is a 100% food grade silicone, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump. It fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and is the perfect gift for a mum to be.
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump provides relief for engorged breasts or is a simple and cost effective option for mums looking to create a stash of expressed breastmilk with minimal fuss. As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual.
Please note that this product contains the pump only. The popular Haakaa Pump accessory- Haakaa lid- is available for purchase as a bundle too.
- Perfect for travelling
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- Dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- 150ml capacity
- Available with or without a suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills
- Pump only
How does the Haakaa work?
The Haakaa works by creating gentle suction on your breast. Most of our pumping mums use the haakaa as a milk catcher or collector while simultaneously breastfeeding their baby on the opposite breast. This assists with achieving a let down and saves time! This breastmilk would otherwise have been lost in a breast pad.
The traditional constant pumping action required for other manual/ non-electrical pumps isn't necessary with the Haakaa although our customers have found a squeeze every now and then can help to produce a let down. If you have a hand free gently massage your breast or apply a warm compress to improve your milk flow.
Check out Earthed Birth insta/fb page for more info